HISTORY AND OVERVIEW
International Data Depository (IDD) has offered document management solutions to hundreds of clients in South Florida since 1996 by remaining a leader with Global 1000, Fortune 500, and Local 100 companies. IDD also services businesses nationwide.
An unparalleled work ethic that goes above and beyond is matched by integrity, value, and reliability earning the trust and confidence of clients across the board.
SERVICES, FACILITY, AND FEATURES
A professional management team of experienced consultants is onboard to evaluate client needs and implement a unique strategy that will solve the most complicated of document and data management challenges.
International Data Depository offers the following features, benefits, and services:
- Maximum safety and security for all types of confidential documents and data
- Temperature regulated environment safely guarding documents, media, and blueprints
- Cover expenses related to terminating existing contract with current vendor and establishing a new account with IDD for your document management needs
- Compliancy with government and specific industry requirements
- Solutions that meet client needs in terms of company policies and procedures
- Paper shredding and recycling services in a secure setting
- Scanning of paper documents into electronic images
- Record manager system application for in-house viewing of scanned documents
- Consolidation of data storage, magnetic media vaulting, and image conversion
- Easy access to your data, paper documents, electronic files, and media
- Lessen disaster recovery efforts with generators and resources on-site